Welcome to the ALPENROYAL
In the family-run, ski-in ski-out Hotel Alpenroyal in Jerzens, genuine Tyrolean hospitality, a cozy, feel-good ambiance, and a sunny location right on the ski slopes provide for unsurpassed holiday happiness in the middle of the Pitztal mountains.
It could not be more central
Only a few meters from the valley station of the gondola, the charming ****hotel is right in the middle of the Hochzeiger ski and hiking area! Pure enjoyment and an Alpine feel - with the magnificent gourmet board, you can enjoy one culinary highlight after another accompanied by fine wines from our exclusive wine cellar.
Treat yourself to this extra dose of happiness, which will make your vacation at the Alpenroyal truly something special! Your host family Babsi and Adi Wechselberger look after the well-being of guests with much heart and dedication and ensure that everyone feels right at home!
New highlights on the Hochzeiger from summer 2023
- NEW: Hochzeiger 2.5 eight-seater chairlift in summer operation for the first time!
This means that 3 lifts are open in summer (gondola lift, Sechszeiger chairlift and Hochzeiger 2.5).
- NEW: Panorama hike with cable car support!
Panoramic hike from Sechszeiger to Hochzeiger or vice versa with cable car support on the ascent or descent.
- NEW: Longer Zirbencart route! The 5.5 km long Zirbencart track will in future start from the mountain station of the Hochzeiger 2.5 eight-seater chairlift.
- NEW: Second downhill bike trail opens! The downhill bike fun will start from summer 2023 at 2,500 metres.
A total of more than 1,000 metres in altitude can now be mastered over a length of 11 km. A must-do for all families who love action!
- NEW in the ZirbenPark: XXL Zirbenkugelbahn in ZirbenWasser, Zirbenbaumhaus at the valley station and ZirbenMotorik Parcours at the middle station!