Summer Hit 2013
14.06.2013 - 12.10.2013
For bookings of 1 week you will receive the 7th Day as a gift for FREE! Holidays at **** Comfort-doubleroom inc. pampering board
€ 390 per person and week
Welcome to Alpen-Royal****
Summerholidays in tyrol
A hearty welcome to our family-operated 4-star hiking hotel directly in the Hochzeiger – Jerzens Pitztal hiking region, which is low in pollen. Enjoy tranquillity and relaxation in high altitudes. Active recreation with cycling, hiking, Nordic walking, …and "letting your soul tingle" are part of our programme.
Get spoiled from a culinary point of view. Join our HIKING GUIDE PETER on hikes to the most beautiful places in Pitztal. Take advantage of the FREE REGIO BUS in the valley. ... and your children will have fun in PITZIS CHILDRENS CLUB.
- The new XP ADVENTURE PARK in Jerzens provides a highlight for both old and young alike. SAUNA AREA with oasis of wellbeing
- PAMPERING BOARD with vast breakfast buffet with organic food corner, 5-course menu of your choice in the evening, theme buffets, daily afternoon snack or cake, welcome drink and cosy moments at the bar in the evening … NON SMOKING HOTEL
- CHILDRENS' PLAYROOM
- FREE BUS in the entire Pitztal Valley for our guest
- Furthermore, the holiday region offers guided holiday activities.
Summer - Weekly Programme
- Introduction to Nordic walking
Fit during your holidays: Exercise in free nature through forests, lush green meadows and blooming alpine pastures
- Hiking introduction
for anyone Experiencing nature - enjoying nature - getting to know the area and the people Guided pasture hike
- Ascent by cable car or by foot
and hike to the most beautiful alpine pastures in the Pitztal Valley
- Guided bike tours with routes suitable to the skills of our guests INNTAL BIKE TOUR (easy) PITZTAL BIKE PATH (medium) Upon request we also offer demanding bike tours.
- Guided mountain hike
The difficulty is chosen based on the condition and hiking experience of our guests. We hike to beautiful high alpine pastures, along crystal-clear alpine lakes and stop in traditional alpine huts.
- Guided farewell mountain hike
Experience the fascination of mountains, high alpine paths with beautiful viewpoints of the mountain and glacier world in Pitztal – tasty snack at the summit and unforgettable adventures ...
- Theme hikes:
Piller moor, Kaunergrat Nature Park, sculpture path, hike along the ancient irrigation channel of Kauns, rose garden gorge …
- Bad weather offers:
Alpine Coaster (longest alpine rollercoaster in the world) Alpenarium, Museum of Archaeology Fließ, Svarovski Crystal World, Fasnacht House - Imst, Innsbruck – Golden roof, Ambras Castle, Stift Stams, Neu-Schwanstein Castle, …
- In case the sun doesn't shine one day, the Pitztal Valley also offers many indoor options. Hiking, mountaineering, Kneipp, climbing, mountain-biking, Nordic walking, swimming, tennis, horse riding, fishing, bungee jumping, canoeing, rafting, paragliding, hang-gliding, climbing in the high-rope climbing garden, and much more for sporty holidays in Tyrol.
- Thanks to the central location of Pitztal in Tiroler Oberland, excursions to nearby surroundings and various day trips to Italy, to Switzerland and to Germany are possible with your motorbike, by bus or car.